News about our current production(s) can be found here.
We have been producing theatre since 1983 and our professional company has delivered a wide range of exciting and challenging performances.
We have commissioned work from well known playwrights and new writers and our repertoire has included:
Here are just a few of the many works that we have produced over the years…
- The Children by Edward Bond for Classworks and for work with schools)
- In Limbo by Claire Macdonald from a story by David Almond
- The Curriculum Vitae of Aurora Ortiz by Craig Baxter from a novel by Spanish writer Almudena Solana
- Bear Hug written by Robin French
- How Many Miles to Babylon…? devised by Rowan Wylie, written by Mike Levy
- And Then They Came for Me by James Still
- Lady Connie and The Suffragettes by Ros Connelly